SAFETY HAZARD WARNINGS FOR LITHIUM ION BATTERIES
- Do not puncture or damage the battery during the installation or dispose of battery in a fire as they may explode, battery may also explode if damaged.
- Do not disassemble or modify, or for any other purpose.
- Short-circuiting the terminals may damage the battery or the connecting object.
- Do not expose the battery to liquid or subject to strong electric shocks.
- If the battery balloons or expands, or smokes, please immediately stop using and contacts MEGTECH or other authorization maintenance center.
Disclaimer: Replacing the battery can result in complications if not done correctly or if the iPhone is already damaged. We cannot be held responsible for any damage or problems caused on the phone before, during or after the repair process. If there is any questions, we recommend contact our support team through message service on email@example.com.